Looking for a review of InboxDollars? You’ve come to the right place! Today over my lunch hour I made $50! And now I’d like to show you how to do the same.
Disclosure: Any link to InboxDollars within this article is a referral link, which means I may be compensated for your sign-up, but this does not in any way affect my thoughts or feelings towards InboxDollars.
InboxDollars is one of the few sites that I’ve found that actually prove to be worthwhile (and by worthwhile I mean I’m making more than $.50/hour). The ONLY other site I highly recommend is SurveySavvy, which you can read about here, and there are lots of great ways to make money online other than survey sites.
InboxDollars is great, though, and very “newbie” friendly so even if you’re just branching out into learning how to make money online, this site will work for you. It’s still like a lot of your typical survey sites – little pay out in regards to time put in – but it’s something you can do while watching t.v. or waiting for a bus.
You can also earn at least $50 in the first hour that you sign-up.
How I Earn Money with InboxDollars:
- The $5 sign-up bonus. Woo! $5 made in 30 seconds, we’re on the right track.
- Complete List #1 ($.50)
- Watch the How-To Video ($.15)
- Complete List #2 ($1 plus $ for e-mails and surveys done)
- Take the Interests, Household, General Profile, and Qualifications Surveys ($1.25)
- Go to the site via your phone and download whatever apps you can/want ($2.59 for me, varies depending on what you download)
- Go to Cash Offers – here’s what the real money is. Look for 100% free offers. The Grow-Up Plan from Gerber will earn you $1, signing up for Bing Rewards (great in and of itself) earns you another $1.Others I chose:
- Publishers Clearing House – hey, a girl can dream about winning it big but in the mean time I’ll settle for $1
- Big Buck Survey – $2.25
- FlexShopper – $6!
- Swappable – This is one where you have to spend money to make money but it’s worth it. If you shop at The Gap or Old Navy, definitely choose one of those cards as you can save even more than I did. I chose the $50 BP card because goodness knows we always need gas. So I got $5 towards my first purchase, plus $6 from InboxDollars for making the purchase, plus .$50 for using my Amazon card to make the purchase. So here I basically got $50 in gas for only $39.50!
- Discover Card – I like Discover and the rewards on this card are decent, so if you’re in the market for a new credit card, this is definitely worth applying for. $20 for approved users. Just make sure you stay Thrifty and only put on there what you can pay off when the bill comes!
- Nielsen Online – $5
- Spin and Win – at least you get something for failing to qualify for those surveys. Won a whole $.60 from this!
- Paid E-mails – set your preferences so that you don’t get these to your actual e-mail. Click through via the site and earn $.02 per click.
- Grocery coupons – I do most of my shopping online, but these are still worth looking into to. Just make sure the savings is worth the cost of printing.
- Searches – If you’re not using Bing (or even if you are), use the ID search every once in a while. You’ll win cash or sweeps every time you complete 4 searches and you can earn a $.05 bonus each week you search four or more days.
- Donations – InboxDollars will often offer great rewards for donating to a not-for-profit. These change regularly so check to see if your favorite is there!
So will InboxDollars make you rich? No. You can’t bank $50 for every hour you spend on it. But you can bank $50+ and continue to earn pennies here and there at your leisure. I decided to cash out shortly before the end of the year and then start fresh to see just how much I can make in one year with minimal effort.
In the meantime, get to InboxDollars and let me know how much you make over your lunch hour today!
Are you a fan of survey sites? Which ones have you tried?
While you’re at it – be sure to call first dibs on my latest time and money management freebies by signing up for my weekly e-mail list!
Disclosure: The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.